[squid-users] Re: R: [squid-users] R: [squid-users] Which ports on my firewall for CACHE MANAGER?

From: 'Simon White' <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:32:58 +0000

11-Apr-02 at 12:51, Boniforti Flavio (boniforti.f@co-ver.it) wrote :
> > If you're running iptables on your Squid box then you will
>
> Yes, squid lives on my iptables-firewall-box

Please answer questions about which IPs Apache and Squid bind to, and let
me know how many interfaces you have on the box and the network topology
if you want help. You don't have to use the real IPs obviously.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS:66.77% see www.mersenne.org]
Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I