[squid-users] pass-thru authentication with radius

From: Van Bossche Koen <Koen.VanBossche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:16:04 +0200

Hi,

Is the following possible?
Our people in the US have build an intranet with authentication (for a
document archive) using RADIUS to authenticate.
If I would setup a RADIUS-authentication to squid (I believe I read it is
possible) for our NT users, is it then possible to set it up so that for
this intranet authentication radius is being used completely transparent.
So that those NT credentials are pulled automatically through the browser,
authenticated and the user is allowed to access whatever their group is
permitted to access.

Does anybody have some experience with that?

regards,
./koen