[squid-users] redirection

From: Jose Nathaniel G. Nengasca <joenats@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 12:20:35 +0800

Hi,

My clients uses proxy server to connect to the internet but some of
those clients changes my configs and by passes my squid. This is
possible since all clients are masqueraded on my ipchains rules. Now I
would like to know how do I redirect those clients (that bypassed squid
in their browsers) to my squid proxy server? I guess this is done
through ipchains but I have no luck since I only know basic stuff in
ipchains rules. Please include also the exact ipchain command to this.]

Thank you and god bless us all!

Nats

San Sebastian College - Recoletos (www.sscrmnl.edu.ph)