Re: [squid-users] Auth windows users by group...

From: <redd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 02:13:34 -0300

OK. Thanks... If I export the list of the users to a readable file, how can I
use this list in the smb_auth rules:
I intend to use smb_auth, but I'm in stage of the proxy implementation yet. I
intend to use something like:

1: authenticate_program /usr/local/squid/smb_auth -W DOMAINX -U 192.168.1.200
2: acl geral proxy_auth REQUIRED
3: acl InternetUsers proxy_auth user1 user2 user3
   here, I need to especify a windows group, instend of a list of users or
can be a local file(the list of users that you refered). How can I do this?
How can I say to squid/smb_auth to use a users local file?
4: http_access allow InternetUsers

Thank u.

Leandro Melo.