Re: [squid-users] NCSA Authorization - 2 files

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 02:01:31 -0500

That may not be possible....but you could almost as easily create a
single password list and a couple of ACL lists with the usernames for
each group, and use them differently.

I.e.

acl employees proxy_auth "file-containing-employee-names.txt"
acl students proxy_auth "file-containing-student-names.txt"

http_access allow employees
http_access allow students !banned_sites

Or something like that. I'm just guessing at why you need two separate
files, but that is one way to implement what I imagine you want to be
able to do.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com