RE: [squid-users] squid_ldap_auth

From: García García, Alberto <agarciag@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:31:50 +0200

When I Try to search de users the log is the following:

[root@penguin /root]# ldapsearch -x -b
CN=ENDUSR-ESPMAD-GPOU-HTTP,OU=ESPMAD,OU=
ENDUSR,DC=esp,DC=lab2000,DC=net -h 172.22.1.6 uid=proxysi
version: 2

#
# filter: uid=proxysi
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 1

        The user proxysi exist in that GROUP.

Try if you can fing the users with ldapsearch

  ldapsearch -x -b
CN=ENDUSR-ESPMAD-GPOU-HTTP,OU=ESPMAD,OU=ENDUSR,DC=esp,DC=lab2000,DC=net
-h 172.22.1.6 uid=<username>

[without the < >]

On Friday 12 April 2002 17:26, García García, Alberto wrote:
> The DN is the following:
>
> Dn:
>CN=ENDUSR-ESPMAD-GPOU-HTTP,OU=ESPMAD,OU=ENDUSR,DC=esp,DC=lab2000,DC
>=net 1> canonicalName:
>esp.lab2000.net/ENDUSR/ESPMAD/ENDUSR-ESPMAD-GPOU-HTTP;
> 1> cn: ENDUSR-ESPMAD-GPOU-HTTP;
> 1> distinguishedName:
>CN=ENDUSR-ESPMAD-GPOU-HTTP,OU=ESPMAD,OU=ENDUSR,DC=esp,DC=lab2000,DC
>=net; 2> objectClass: top; group;
> 1> name: ENDUSR-ESPMAD-GPOU-HTTP;
>
> But I write: /home/squid/libexec/squid/squid_ldap_auth -b
>cn=ENDUSR-ESPMAD-GPOU-HTTP,ou=ESPMAD,ou=ENDUSR,dc=esp,dc=lab2000,dc
>=net -f uid=%s 172.22.1.6
>
> And the message is ERR.
>
> What´s wrong? Thanks

Your source of advanced web reverse proxying solutions
http://www.marasystems.com/producs/