Re: [squid-users] browsing my web site from the intranet

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:09:26 +0000

15-Apr-02 at 14:01, Capitano (badgiaco@supereva.it) wrote :
> Hi All!
>
> I 've a web server in a DMZ, from the intranet I can browsing it only
> putting the private address 192.168.1.80 in the explorer address bar.
> If I try to browse www.mydomain.it squid tell me "access denied".
> Is it possibile with squid to browse www.mydomain.it like other people from
> the internet do it ?

You probably need a separate http_access line for the users coming in from
the intranet towards the www.mydomain.it address; can you post relevant
acl and http_access lines?

> I think that dns is ok, for example if I do a ping www.domain.it from the
> intranet I have correct replies.

That's correct: Squid is blocking the access, due to internal rules (a
GOOD thing).

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS:73.09% see www.mersenne.org]
We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to