Re: [squid-users] Reverse proxy with SSL.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:58:43 +0200

Works fine here, both http and https.. but I must admit that I am not running
standard Squid in production but a quite heavily patched version to suit our
needs.

What are your httpd_accel_* directives set to?

What kinds of rewrites are your redirector doing?

Regards
Henrik Nordström
MARA Systems AB, Sweden