[squid-users] can I select a cache parent based on an ip address?

From: Brett Lymn <blymn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:21:16 +0930

Folks,
        I have done a bit of a look around for this but I cannot
figure it out. We have some unspeakable swines here that we have no
control over that like embedding IP addresses in their web pages which
breaks these pages for our users because these particular pages have
to be fetched from a specific parent. When these people deign to use
a domain I can use the cache_peer_domain directive to select the
parent. I need the same functionality as cache_peer_domain but using
an IP address range instead, something like:

cache_peer_address parent.foo.bar 10.10.0.0/255.255.0.0

Is this remotely possible?

--
Brett Lymn