Re: [squid-users] configuring diskd for squid

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:53:30 +0200

Try it, and then tell us your experiences.

It is a balance between how Squid backs off when disk I/O are becoming a
bottleneck and hit ratio. Both sides of the coin are bad.. the question is
which is worst.

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized