[squid-users] squid cannot get some pages

From: rustam <arif_rustam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:03:36 +0700

hi all,

i am installing new squid cache for transparent proxy using freebsd and wccp. i've done all steps necessary including patching kernel, GRE, etc.

it works well, but squid cannot obtain some web sites. it is annoying me since i have no idea why this could happen.

on my examination, all pages that squid cannot get is redirected pages. does anybody ever seen this problems ?

regards,

Arif Rustam