RE: [squid-users] NTLM oddities

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:41:46 +0200

I've noticed that too, and there's no such limitation in the
squid code (as in, there are but WAY higher than that)
nor, that I know, in the Microsoft code.

> Another one is continuous loggging of "2002-04-09 15:15:34
> [3467] error
> parsing squid line: mydomain\finocchiaroa" (slightly changed
> to protect
> the innocent) in the cache.log file plus a heap of jibberish
> characters
> that currupt my terminal when I tail the file.

Some terminal-corrupting output might happen if you compile with
-DDEBUG and/or -DEXTENDED_DEBUG AND you start the helpers with
the "-d" command-line switch.

--
	/kinkie