Re: [squid-users] Squid refuses to cache requests.

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:26:40 -0500

Probably not the same issue...but I ran into a problem with these
symptoms some time ago when I started an aufs Squid from the command
line (maybe from RunCache) and then logged out after doing so. But
then, I think I recall this being fixed some time ago as well.

I think Henrik was the one that fixed that problem, so maybe he knows
more or can correct any misrememberings I'm having.