[squid-users] SQUID problems.

From: Segree, Gareth <Gareth.Segree@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:01:30 -0500

I have just installed squid-2.4-stable3 and I have set all my IE 5.0 to 5.5
users to point to the proxy which is separate from the firewall.
Before installing the squid all users were going through the firewall ok.
but now when users go to some sites the page just loads half way or some
pictures on the page takes long to load or the whole page takes to load the
rest of the page (eg www.sangstersbookstore.com).
but if the user dialup to our ISP everything works fine.