[squid-users] does'nt recognized every URL

From: MASOOD AHMAD <masoodnt10@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 02:22:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello squid users,

I'm running Squid with Red Hat Linux 7.0 it's going
well and working well but when I try to used suqid as
transparent it's given error that is shown blow
with every web site.
I don't know y it's given like this error my dns
working well and all other things are working well
when I configured proxy with browser it's worked well
but when I used it as a transparent it's given error
like shown

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: /

The following error was encountered:

Invalid URL
Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect.
Possible problems:

Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be
`http://'' or similar)
Missing hostname
Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not
allowed
Your cache administrator is masood@superior.edu.pk.

Generated Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:19:40 GMT by
www.gurulinux.net (Squid/2.4.STABLE1)

Masood Ahmad Shah
System Administrator
Superior College of Information Technology Lahore