[squid-users] Zero Sized Reply on Certain Websites

From: Joseph Wright <JWRIGHT@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:29:38 -0400

I searched the list and found several people who are having the same
problem as me where some sites will not work through the squid software
and it seems to be sites with cookies. An example would be we can goto
aol.com but if you try to login you receive the "Zero Sized Reply error
message While trying to retrieve the URL: [no URL]". I am trying to
see if anyone has found a way around this or not. Is this related to
the hotmail.com issue where the 302 redirected packet returned from
hotmail had only one carriage return/line feed instead of the expected
two.

thanks