Re: [squid-users] squid reverse proxy and https

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:42:49 +0200

Rainer Traut wrote:

> Marc Elsen wrote:

> > I believe this is possible , now with squid 2.5.
> >
> > M.
> >

> >>Thanks for your help
> >>Rainer
> >>

> It's nice to hear this.
> But can you give me any hint how to do this?

 Not really, because I have not yet tried this myself.
 I think you have to build squid with ssl support,
 which I believe has become a configure option.

 That's as far as my knowledge goes on this subject.

 Regards,

 M.

--
 'Time is a consequence of Matter thus
 General Relativity is a direct consequence of QM