Re: [squid-users] Error:no pid file name define.

From: Maarten J H van den Berg <maarten@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:28:18 +0200

On Friday 26 April 2002 07:43, mokabiri wrote:

> thanks,maarten
> I do your guide but it result me : no process killed.

I think squid in fact ISN'T running at all...
What does 'ps ax |grep s[q]uid' give ? If it gives no output at all,
there is definitely no squid running.

If there is, repeat the kill command with the -9 switch added.

> now,what do i do?

This is not on-topic for the squid-users list.
Try some list where you can get some basic unix knowledge.

Maarten