[squid-users] Web page loads reaaaally slow

From: Elliott Bujan <ebujan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:53:37 -0500

Is there something wrong with some websites or is it my cache...
I load squid from rc.local with /usr/local/squid/bin/RunCache & and
that's ok. I can see 2 processes parent: squid -NsY - child: unlinkd (I
have no idea why this but I'll check the mail list for similar ?'s)

the issue starts when I go to www.hp.com, the main page takes
forever to load. This is the only one so far, and I know the proxy works
with other pages, CPU activity moves, the machine is not overloaded
because is still in test w/4 users, is subutilized.

I am new to this, so if you need more info, let me know and I'll send it
your way; I don't know what to share at the moment.

thanks
Elliott Bujan

--
Elliott Bujan