Re: [squid-users] everload CPU

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:49:26 +0000

26-Apr-02 at 13:38, Andreas Jung (andreas@zope.com) wrote :
> Stable1 is rather old. Try to upgrade at least to 2.4Stable6.

Fair enough, but I don't recall a CPU issue with STABLE-1

> From: Edwin Hernandez
> The problem is everload CPU at 100% and increment of memory.

Give us some more information. Compile options, cache_mem setting, and
take a look at the output from "top" or similar so that you can see which
processes are using up the CPU.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS:90.57% see www.mersenne.org]
IDIOT, n - A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human