Re: [squid-users] How many users ...

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 02:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

a-o-a

 Well thats normal, if you think it is, well squid
memory usually gose out of bounds, more time it will
be running more memmory it will consume in the end,
its far good if its 70% and giving not much error
pages, and not experiencing paging, there are many
other factors, which determine the squid performance,
and its memory utilization, not just the no. of users.

             Do you want to know...that how mny users
can squid support?

--- Mohammed Berzig <mberzig@aloline.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> My qustion is how many users can squid handle ?
> because I have a bi-
> processor with 512 Mo and FreeBSD 4.5, when the
> numbre of dialup users is
> great then 160 the commande 'ps axumh' display 70%
> for squid CPU usage.
> is it normal ? if I compare it with cacheflow
> product CA-615 the process is
> 6% .
> Sincerly.

> ICOSNET votre provider.
> "Webmail client!"
> http://www.aloline.com/

=====
Regards,
Mohsin Khan
CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate 2.0 )