Re: [squid-users] How to program automatic http basic authentication

From: Mazott Supergrep <supergrep@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:22:52 +0200

Hello Henrik,

thank you for your response. Please allow me to ask a bit more.

Do you think that, properly using the redirector features of squid, is possibile to customize the url rewriting url rules set, in a way that each rule is choosen and looked up based on the ip of the originating client? My purpose is to implement a look up mechanism to set a dedicated user/pass pair specific to an ip address, which for my purpose identifies the user.

Thank you, best regards

-- Marco