Re: [squid-users] proxy_auth_external

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:36:58 +0200

Looks like you are looking at way old information for early Squid-1.x
releases..

What is this "non-anonymoust ldap authentication" you want to do?
Quite likely it can be done with the current LDAP helper..

Regards
Henrik Nordström

On Monday 29 April 2002 12:37, Michael Steder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Alan Sparks writes in his ldap_auth.c for squid non-anonymous ldap
> authentification that squid must be compiled with the
> proxy_auth_external patch.
>
> A google search for proxy_auth_external has no result :(
>
> Where can I find this patch for squid2.4-stable4 ?
>
> And the syntax
> authenticate_program .....
> authenticate_options ....
> makes trouble, only authenticate_program works, will this be fixed
> by the proxy_auth_external patch ?
>
> Thanks,
> Michael
> Linomail - Dein Briefkasten im Internet.
> http://www.geolino.de

Your source of advanced web reverse proxying solutions
http://www.marasystems.com/producs/