[squid-users] Overkill?

From: nitz <nitz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:14:48 -0500 (CDT)

I have a friend who insists on using Linux for his solution and wants to
just filter web traffic for one windows machine. This machine is being used
to access websites that are not work related evidently. I suggested a
policy/procedure solution, but he simply wants to attack it head on
technically. Should I setup a Linux box that acts as a gateway to the
Internet and use the ACLs under squid to block all but nbc.com for example
or should I lean more towards an iptables type solution?

nitz@pabgames.net