Re: [squid-users] combined logformat

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:04:30 +0200

There is a couple of older patches linked from
devel.squid-cache.org.. but all needs some work I think..

There is also a active development effort to allow for cusomizable
log formats. See http://devel.squid-cache.org/customlog/ for more
information. The implementation is not yet fully capable of emulating
the "combined" log format, but I am pretty sure there is developers
open to differnt forms of motivation to complete this task.

Regards
Henrik Nordström

On Tuesday 30 April 2002 21:58, Kristaps Armanis wrote:

> Could anyone please point me to direction, where I can find some
> info or patch. How to make squid write Apache style combined style
> logs. We can log Apache standart, and referers and agents. But if
> i'm correct there is no way to write "combined" style logs from
> squid. Point is we have runiing squid in accel modes and we are
> willing to use same http statistics system we used before we
> started using accelerators.

Your source of advanced web reverse proxying solutions
http://www.marasystems.com/producs/