Re: Re[2]: [squid-users] combined logformat

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:50:12 +0200

All development on devel.squid-cache.org is always carried out
relative to the latest greatest DEVEL version, not the STABLE
releases. The customlog development branch is no exception to this
rule. And as I said it's implementation is not yet capable of doing
what you need...

What I referred to as older patches is listed furter down on
http://devel.squid-cache.org/ in the "Other squid works" section.