[squid-users] Re: apologies

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 15:48:54 +0000

02-May-02 at 15:48, John Paul Szkudlapski (johns@bsfc.ac.uk) wrote :
> Hi Simon
>
> Thanks for replying.. I thought I had "cc'd" a copy to the list.. apologies
>
> I live on the other side of the water in liverpool..
>
> with FTP, is this the same for an FTP program?, we really need to use an FTP
> program to allow them users through , but DENY everyone else

There was a message on the list earlier today / yesterday, use acls to
define who can and can't use FTP. If you didn't get that message, check
the archive (available by clicking "mailing lists" on the homepage of
Squid, www.squid-cache.org).

Regards,

--
|-Simon White, Internet Services Manager, Certified Check Point CCSA.
|-MTDS  Internet, Security, Anti-Virus, Linux and Hosting Solutions.