[squid-users] Re: squid problem

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 15:54:12 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm forwarding this along from one of my clients who has been
experiencing an odd problem with Squid in website accelerator mode.

It is worth adding to the below problem description that different
client browsers exhibit the same issue. I'm out of ideas about what
might be causing the proxy to hang, so I'm hoping someone here might
have hit the problem or have some pointers for straightening it out.

Worth mentioning: We've also confirmed that requests made directly from
the proxy machine (using wget, without Squid in circuit) works fine, as
do requests made from browsers directly hitting the webserver. So Squid
is the only client which we can cause to hang like this.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com