[squid-users] ms-exchange webbased client not working

From: pankaj <pankaj_surat@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:56:47 +0530

Dear friends,

I am using squid-2.4.STABLE3-1.6.2 on rhl6.2, Using Ipchains for
redirection.

Squid is working fine. problem is that one user trying to access his
emails using MsExchang's webbased client. He is able to loging
successfully but in INBOX nothing coming ( no emails listing). If I am
bypassing that squid box and accessing directly than in INBOX emails
list are coming.

On another squid box with same configuration , I am event not able to
loging in to my INBOX using MsExchange's webbased client.

I was gone through FAQ but I havent find any one??
Why this is happening???

Regards
pankaj