RE: [squid-users] Get through squid with something else than browser...

From: Francois Baviere <francois.job@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 07:12:55 -0400

Thanks for the wget url... but does not seems to work ... (neither Donwload
accelerator)... even if i configure them to go through an Http proxy it seems
the proxy reject all my request using another tool than IE (it looks like my
password is wrong..but it is the same in IE).

proxy.whatever.fr port 8000

D:\wget-1.8.1b\wget.wip\src>wget http://www.yahoo.com
--12:24:20-- http://www.yahoo.com/
           => `index.html'
Resolving proxy.whatever.fr... done.
Connecting to proxy.whatever.fr[172.17.1.34]:8000... connected.
Proxy request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
12:24:20 ERROR 403: Forbidden.