Re: [squid-users] efax.com error 111 connection refused

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 21:18:40 -0500

I've been using efax.com through Squid for several months. It has a lot
of bad compatibility issues with any non-IE browser (I hate using it
compared to the now-defunct faxcube.com--the folks running it are
ignorant of web standards...probably a little stupid too, since pointing
out their problems and suggesting simple fixes has no impact), but I've
never had problems running through Squid to use efax.

I'll give it a try shortly to see if I run into any new problems.