Re: [squid-users] Re:Re: [squid-users] Why html files are always released?

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 14:40:05 +0200

Works just fine from here.. defenitely exists. If you for some
unknown reason cannot access www.mnot.net, try any of the
following direct links to the online service:

  http://www.ircache.net/cgi-bin/cacheability.py
  http://www.web-caching.com/cacheability.html
  http://www.cacheflow.com/technology/tools/friendly/cacheability/tool/

On Saturday 11 May 2002 13:15, maer727@sohu.com wrote:
> Thanks, Henrik pal!
>
> I check the following URL,
>
> http://www.squid-cache.org/related-software.html
>
> and
>
> http://www.mnot.net/cacheability/
>
> But the web pages are not existing. Are there any other methods
> that I can use to download the software?
>
> Best regards,
> George Ma

Your source of advanced web reverse proxying solutions
http://www.marasystems.com/producs/