[squid-users] Re:Re:Re:Planning to change the content of the object.

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:43:04 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Yee pal!

The biggest trouble to me is I cannot get the html content of
a specific URL. They are often released. The .jpg and .js are easy
to change (I have successfully changed one .jpg to another.)

Do you have some suggestions to resolve the trouble?

Another question, what means "I did it before myself" in your reply?

Best regards,
George Ma