[squid-users] Opting out of proxying entirely

From: <lucas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:41:56 -0700

I am using squid on a freebsd 4.5 system, and I am doing transparent
proxying with WCCP v1 (using a cisco 2600). I am looking for a way to
have individual customers / ip addresses to bypass squid entirely. I am
not talking about using "always_direct" in squid, I am talking about
setting it so that for certain customers it behaves as if the WCCP
forwarding is not there. There does not appear to be a way to do this
with acls in my cisco 2600. Should I have an ipnat mapping or
an ipfw rule do this? I have tried and failed thus far...

Thanks,

Lucas