Re: [squid-users] help me

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:27:44 +0200

quan xiaowen wrote:
> i want to know when I difined the acl list , how can i put them it a line
> ! for example :
> acl myip src 192.168.1.0/24
> acl mytime time M 12:00-13:00
> acl myMax maxconn 12
> acl mydst dst 200.200.200.200
> acl mysrcdomain srcdomian skywoof.com
> then
> http_access allow myip mytime myMax mydst ???
> it is correct ???/

Yes. That http_access line will allow the request if all of those ACL's is
true..

the IP address of the user is in the 192.168.1.0/24 network, the time is
monday between 12-13, there is not more than 12 TCP connections from the
users IP address and the user requested to retreive something from the server
with IP address 200.200.200.200.

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized