Re: [squid-users] Squid & NetApp's NetCache

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:40:21 +0200

Chris F wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Wondering if anyone is using Squid in some type of
> hierarchial relationship with a NetApplication
> NetCache.

Done that.

> Any interoperability issues? Any configuration issues?

Not really. I would recommend a parent relation without ICP.

cache_peer your.netcache.server paren yournetcacheport 0 no-query
prefer_direct off
  or
never_direct allow all
(depending on your preference)

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized