[squid-users] Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Planning to change the content of the object.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:57:08 +0200

Squid does cache the content of HTML pages if the page is allowed to be
cached. See the cacheability check engine.

Squid does not care is an URL is HTML or anything else. To Squid all is just
an object of a certain type and size. What Squid cares about is HTTP headers
telling if the object may be cached and for how long.