RE: [squid-users] how to force acceptance of usage policy?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:00:28 +1000

I have plans for squid to allow this, other folk have requested it in
the past. Unfortunately commercial commitments keep me from doing this
at the moment. If your company is interested in sponsoring the
development, let me know.

The basic idea is that when the user authenticates, if they are not in
the user cache they get redirected on their first request to your policy
page. Variations on that are possible.

Rob