[squid-users] Re: authentication

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:10:28 +0200

Sounds like you are looking for NAT or TCP plugs rather than a proxy if you
want straight SSL to pass thru..

See also http://devel.squid-cache.org/ssl/

Squid is a HTTP/1.0 proxy with some extensions from HTTP/1.1 and Netscape
  * Supports persistent connections (Connection: Keep-alive model)
  * Supports most of Cache-control of HTTP/1.1

What is it in HTTP/1.1 that you require which is not supported by Squid?

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized