Re: [squid-users] single browser

From: Roberto Inzerillo <robicd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:43:59 +0200 (MEST)

Simple answer: you can't!
A proxy server can't control in any way how software on client machines run.
Hence it can't stop them from opening many instances of the same software or
simply (as you say) many windows of the same browser.

Maybe you are looking for some special restriction in order to decrease the
proxy load. Please try explaining in other ways what you need, maybe there is
a solution, maybe just the way you exposed the prob is not enough to let the
community give you an answer.

           Roberto Inzerillo

p.s. try putting a loaded P38 Magnum in front of them just beside a postit
on the monitor warning: "Only one browser window opening is allowed !" ;-)

http://www.gmx.net