RE: [squid-users] redirect_allow does not work...?

From: Beukers, W.J. <WBeukers@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:22:10 +0200

Hello Hermann,

Thx for your quick response,

Well, if can ping towards the dns-name of the webserver without any problem
(pinging FROM the squid-box).
He finds the IP-address via a local DNS server, which is the default server
on the SQUID box :

===============================
# nslookup
Default Server: dnsserver.mydomain.nl
Address: 10.10.10.100

> www.mydomain.nl
Server: dnsserver.mydomain.nl
Address: 10.10.10.100

Name: www.mydomain.nl
Address: 10.10.10.200
(PS: i changed the ip address for sec. reasons)

So, like i said, i can ping, it's on the same LAN as the squid box, so no
routing should be required i think ?
The Squid box is on 10.10.10.150 for example ( it has 2 nics, the otherside
goes to the DMZ )