[squid-users] http forwarding

From: Manish K Arya <manish_arya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 19:05:24 +0530

hi
    i want to setup squid so that it just forwward http requests of client nodes with out applying any checks etc. actully i faced few probs with squid, it did not allowed me to connect to ports of remote server via http like if i wanna open http://server:port
it did not allowed me.similarly many webbased chats were also not working
   can some tell me what configuration i shall do to avoid all this

---
Manish Kumar Arya
Outgrown your current e-mail service?
Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus