Re: [squid-users] acl arp

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 01:42:08 -0500

If you're using my RPMs, the SPEC file (which includes the configure
options built into the binaries) has been added to the download page.
Though the SRPMS have always been there, many folks don't realize that
the configure options are in there.

http://www.swelltech.com/support/updates/squid/SPECS/squid.spec

Is the direct link.

--