RE: [squid-users] Secure and non-secure items

From: Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro) <Philippe.Dhont@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:09:27 +0200

Ok, thnx for the info.
But how can i solve my problem then ?

Philippe Dhont

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Elsen [mailto:marc.elsen@imec.be]
Sent: vrijdag 24 mei 2002 15:09
To: Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro)
Cc: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Subject: Re: [squid-users] Secure and non-secure items

"Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro)" wrote:

> It is:
> Acl test url_regex ^https://www.test.
>
> No_cache deny test
>
> Philippe Dhont

 Thanks for the info.

 This is probably unrelated or will not have an influence
 on your original problem since SSL info, can not be cached
 by SQUID.

 SSL is to be considered 'private' talk between the browser
 and remote server, SQUID is then only acting as an information gateway
(implemented via the 'CONNECT' method).

 In that sense the acl is meaningless.

 Regards,

 M.

--
 'Time is a consequence of Matter thus
 General Relativity is a direct consequence of QM