[squid-users] Checkpoint FW1 & Securemote client

From: Wei Keong <chooweikeong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:50:54 +0800

Hi Henrik,

First of all, thanks. You've been very helpful...

We have this user whose Securemote client could not authenticate and access
his intranet webpages through Checkpoint FW. We suspect that our transparent
proxy might have caused this problem.

After some debugging, the user is managed to authenticate by using port 900
(http://x.x.x.x:900/). But, he still could not access his intranet webpages.
Have you encountered similar problem? Besides removing the user from
transparent proxy, is there anything we can do to resolve this?

Please advise. Thanks.

Rgds,
Wei Keong