Re: [squid-users] CGI Timeouts when parsed through proxy.

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:20:42 +0200

Sidney Perry wrote:

> I'm having a problem with in house CGI scripts timing out and/or not
> passing form POST data. It only happens to the scripts when I'm using
> the proxy server. It does not happen when I bypass the proxy server.
>
> The server is an Sun Enterprise 450 (4x UltraSPARC-II 400mhz + 4gb Ram +
> GigFiber Ethernet) running Squid 2.3 Stable3 on Solaris 8. This also runs
> as Terminal server for 4 workstations.

  - Check access.log of SQUID when the post is attempted,if possible
post full trace of that particular post attempt here.
(same for cache.log, meaning watch for related errors over there).

  - Does the SQUID cache have full access to the intended webserver
(I mean where the POST attempt is destined for) ?

  - Does the webserver, allow, Post from the SQUID cache, as originating
host ?

M.