Re: [squid-users] need help on Messengers...

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 14:45:28 +0200

It is possible that the HTTP messanger applications running on your computer
is not compatible with authentication. If so is the case complain to the
vendors of these applications, and add exclusions to your access rules to
allow access to the needed sites without requiring authentication..

http_access allow messanger_sites
http_access allow authentication