RE: [squid-users] How to install Two Squids on the same FreeBSD box?

From: Edgard Haddad <edgard.haddad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 00:35:02 +0300

Hi Aaron,

Actually it's true what you mentioned; it's a system dependent
limitation, not squid's. In fact, I edited the makefile and added under
the configure options "--prefix=/usr/local/squid2" but when I run the
"make install", it gives out that Squid is already registered as
installed.... Any way to override this?

Thank you,