Re: Re[2]: [squid-users] redirect_program and redirect_access: What am I doing wrong?

From: Corigan <corigan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 15:07:29 -0400

I'm having alot of the Same problems that was discussed in this thread. I
have checked the firewall rules and loopback is setup fine and communicating
properly (so much so I made sure it was the first rule so nothing else would
be getting in the way.) and made sure that I could access all files from the
cache_effective_user. The directories are all owned by the
cache_effective_user and the cache_effective_group. I can access all files
via the acct that squid is set to run under (cache_effective_user). I have
even gone as far as to chmod 775 all of squids directories in a temp build
to see if that was the case. All of this was running fine before I
upgraded, but now I get the same problem with the redirect_program. The
redirect program is also run by the same cache_effective_user and owned by
the same user and I can run the program fine from the user that squid would
be running under. I have tested this with about 5 different redirectors and
am getting stumped. Any extra help on this situation would be greatly
appreciated. I am running on a freebsd 4.5-STABLE box btw.

Matt