Re: [squid-users] WCCP Version implemented in Squid 2.4 and 2.5

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 15:32:22 -0500

> 2.2 Stable 5 ( your favorite version )

Nope. 2.2STABLE5 hasn't been my favorite version for over a year (and
all of my writing have been updated to reflect that for some time, as well).

But yeah, I saw the Visolve stuff go onto the projects page. I wasn't
sure they were ready to call it finished, though, since they have not
announced it yet. It looks pretty promising, but I wouldn't suggest it
for production use until some folks have tested it, and until the
Visolve guys let us know it is 'ready'. (I know the state of the patch
that their work is based on...they have plenty of work to do to call it
finished. ;-)

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.